French Drain Installation Services in Redmond, WA
French drain or weeping tile is a trench filled with gravel or rock. French drain usually have perforated hollow pipes which go along the bottom. French drain leads to downhill slope or to dry wells or rain gardens. French drain is useful when city water systems or other wastewater areas cannot be used.
Cedar County landscaping is a firm providing suitable French drain strategies in Redmond. Our experts adhere to best French drain practices to solve drainage problems. Our French drain products are used to provide:
- French drain is used to prevent the surface and ground water
- French drain is used to distribute water
- French drain is used behind retaining walls
- French drain relieves ground water pressure
- It is easy to maintain
A Catch Basin is Another Option for Redmond Drainage Problems
The performance of Catch basin at removing sediment and other pollutants depends on the design of the Catch basin and on routine maintenance of Catch basin. Catch basin acts as a first-line pre-treatment for other treatment practices, such as retention by Catch basin by capturing large sediment.
If you are looking for a Catch basin Company, bring an end to your search with our company in Redmond. Getting an insight into your targeted customers, we provide Catch basin services to solve drainage problems. Besides this, we are well aware of changing trends and this helps us to deliver workable Catch basin service. Our Catch basin has the following features:
- Catch basin drains excess water
- Catch basin is available in different designs
- It is designed to drain untreated water
- It has gratings and grids to prevent people
- It removes sediments and pollutants
Trench Drain Can Be a Solution for Redmond Landscaping
Trench drain is made in a factory that specializes in making concrete shapes. Trench drain is formed in large metal forms that have a pre-determined channel width, depth and slope. The advantage to the pre-cast Trench drain is again time savings—big time savings at the job site. Pre-cast Trench drain is made of a polymer concrete.
Consult our specialists in Redmond today and see how we brought success in removing drainage problems and also to avail strategic Trench drain services. While catering your needs we ensure that our Trench drain is:
- Trench drain saves time and money
- Trench drain is easy to maintain
- Trench drain is used for rapid evacuation of surface water
- Trench drain is labour intensive
- Installation of Trench drain is easy
Contact Cedar County Landscaping Inc. in Redmond at 425-432-5277 and let us help you with our French drain, Catch basin and Trench drain services to solve drainage problems.